Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Balance

My son has returned to live with his wife and children. This is good news and a step in the right direction. He still has some personal demons to deal with but he has a better chance of winning the struggle when he is surrounded by those who love hime the most. While normality has not yet been restored I feel that the family is now more in balance that it has been for some time. Its early days for W and P, they have some way to go. I don't think they will ever get back to normal because their old life together is over, they have a new reality a new normality, a new life toghther. They have both been very unhappy and had to face harsh realities about themselves and each other and its not over yet. There is potential for happiness though and they deserve to be happy. I'm a big fan of potential but I'm a bigger fan of achieved potential. They have my love and support until I die.

I've been listening to Coldplay, the darlings of summer 2005, and the track 'Fix you' in particular it could be the soundtrack to the healing process of my son and daughter.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home