Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Eye spy

My health is suffering following the Xmas and New Year festivities. My heart seems to be beating quickly all of the time. My resting heart rate is 68 beats per minute! Doesn't feel right at all. There is however life still present in this body.

Two of my granddaughters stayed over at New Year. J and I had breakfast in bed and the girls sat with us playing I-spy. The 4 year old went over to the window and looked out and said "I spy with my little eye something begining with P - its outside". After many guesses we gave up. "Its the Planet", she said. That was the best bit of whole holiday.

Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home