Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happiness 3

Do you want to be happy?

How happy do you want to be? As happy as you were on Xmas morning when you were 6? As happy as you were on your first holiday in a warm country? As happy as you were on your honeymoon?

Well you're not going to that happy ever again but..

If you work to live, love what you do, love your family,your friends,yourself and take pleasure in simple things then you've got a very good shot at being content. Some people never have more than that. Those people are rich and can live in this world without falling under the wheels of comerce or terrorism or oppression.

We all need food and water though..

Here ends today's stating the bleedin obvious. Spent hours (10pm till 01am) watching the Moon and Saturn! and Venus!! It was excellent but it has left me a little starry eyed. Peace brothers and sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home