Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Warm Hands!



Brilliant!

I don't have warm hands today. They're colder than a witches chesty part. We've had 80 mile an hour winds gusting to 90 mph. Today was also recylced refuse day. A bad combination. All over town there were empty food tins, plastic bottles and paper of every sort blowing around. There were dead weelie bins everywhere; some on the move at quite a reasonable speed, others lying in the road or on the pavement like dead daleks (old geek reference). There is rain forecast too. Its going to be a good night to stay in. Hope my daughter's waters don't break!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home