Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh 2008

I'm begining to think this New Year is going to be crap. Its only the 16th and my optimism is waning already. I've been ill! I returned to work on the 2nd and I've actually worked 5 days including today. I was only ill for 3 days but the sickness and dire-horror bug that emptied my body - by various methods too nasty to mention here - left me quite literally drained. I don't know how this sort of thing affects other diabetics but it just wipes me out.

The sickness has ruined my resolutions - of which there are many, so many in fact I am going to have to make a list - the first resolution was to be healthy!!

Perhaps things can only get better - we'll have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home