Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy holidays

Only one day to go before my holidays. I don't actually leave the country for three days though. I'm looking forward to the break of routine and doing bugger all if thats what I feel like doing. A few books and a LARGE empty glass is all I need at the moment. After a couple of days though I'll be looking for things to do. I'm going to Tenerife (after I said I would never go again, this is not my fault, I'm doing someone a favour). This will be the last holiday abroad with my grandchldren so it's important to me. That said I won't be babysitting too much; two members of the party will be dropping their children and disappearing of to New York as soon as we get back.

So I won't complain if we're under the flight path, or in a concrete monster of a building, or miles from civilisation or if the shops are shut (there's at least one public holiday while we're there). I want to forget the events of last Xmas. I want to see if my family are actually happy. I haven't seen much of them recently as work has bubbled up again.

Here's to a happy holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home