Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Its Friday again




Its Friday again. At the end of the working day I'll be driving 180 miles to spend the weekend with my in-laws. The piece of music attached is Cousin Dupree by Steely Dan its not Jazz and its not rock, its just good music, and it does make me tap my foot. A good sound for the begining of the weekend.

I'm going to be back in Northumberland! The place where I was born and raised. Border country between Scotland and England which is neither Scottish or English. The people talk strangely but they're friendly and just the best beaches in the world. Can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger pocketpunk said...

take a coat ...and a hat ...and gloves......

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home