Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Time to spare

I've just read my son's blog (must sort out a link to his site from here). He seems fine and quite happy at the moment. I've also read my daughter's blog. She seems to be quite happy too aprt from being pregnant and whinging about her job. I have a little good news. My other daughter is now pregnant too! There will be two new arrivals to the family in 2007. I will have two more grandchildren! Double the amount I have at the moment. I can't wait. Being a grandad is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. While I don't think that I have the stamina to bring up small children on a 24 hour 7 days a week basis I can enjoy being in the comapny of children - my grandchildren - for as long as I wish. I'm not being sentimental; I love my grandchildren and the prospect of having more of them fills me with excitement and delight. Perhaps I should have been Italian!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home