Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Steve Tibbetts

After a lot of messing about with HTML and urls. I was shown the easy way to include sound and vision on my blog. Thanks D. (Its all down to the website you get the code from).

That noisy racket on the Test 2 update was by Steve Tibbetts. Its an amazing piece of music; sounds like the guy has ten fingers on each hand! I like that a lot. But it won't be to every one's taste.

Now thats sorted out this blog may have some good music on it so that anyone who visits will have something to watch and listen to rather than read my bable about life.

I'll also be able to dedicate to my son who, rather embarassingly, has started dedicating music to me on his blog. I wouldn't mind but people read his blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I see you have figured out youtube.com which is a great option for both audio and video. Another great option is bestaudiocodes.com. You can get full cd's and create playlists. D can show you how to do this. Have a great weekend together!

Jaime

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home