Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Two posts in one day?



Found this on youtube. The baldy guy is Micael Brecker a saxophinist I've listened to for years. The hairy guy is Pat Metheny a guitarist I've listen to for years. Its a 10 minute piece that sounds like a bloody hour and half if you don't like jazz (or wern't born in the 50's and listened to progressive music in the 70's).

1 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

A great piece of music from 2 of the greats.

Your last update worries me. Have you seen the doc and asked if 'going to the gym' is the best step? I agree with PP on the swimming side if you want the physical but the doc might be able to check you out first to make sure your not damaging yourself by doing so.I know you are afraid of sounding like your dad and hold of from see'ing him but I want you here and so does the rest of family. Take care of yourself.

Love ya
Dave

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home