Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Moaning

There are 3 types of moaning:

when there is something wrong in your life and you have to tell everyone whats pissing you off

when you are in the arms of the one you love and nice things are happening

and

when your body is racked with pain in every limb

I had to have a moan yesterday and it was caused by the third reason. I spent Saturday helping my daughter and son in law move house from Oxfordshire in the south of England to Lancashire in the northern part of England. I drove a large van 440 miles in total and assisted with every package, box and piece of furniture at both ends of the journey. I'm still in pain today. How can a couple who've been together for only 2 years accumulate so much stuff?

I only moaned once - a long, low growl of pain - it frightened the dog!

I had some more good news today my son who lives in Manchester may be moving in December. Oh joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

Sorry to be such a pain. I like the dog and don't want him to move out as well. Hope you feel better soon...and at least I will get you drunk for helping to move.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to give you another moan....Where are you daddy?lol

Dave

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home