Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Family life

I started this blog for two reasons. The first was discuss or analyze the state of my eldest son's marriage and to have a little fun on the internet. Up to now the blog has been dominated by the former. This is as it should be because the people involved a very dear to me. I have said little or nothing about my other children or my interests. Samll wonder that I've only had a few hits averaging 3.9 seconds.
My real daughter C is a bit of star. She has had quite a life already even for her young years. She lived in south Africa for a while. Now that is a brilliant place. Not the first choice for a holiday for everyone but the people are lovely, the weather is superb in our winter, the wildlife is brilliant and anything seems possible there. If you get the chance go.

My daughter is now married and lives in a completely different part of the country so I don't see her every day but I do think about her every day. She is beautiful, young, fit and well on her way to being a Reiki master. Her husband has the ultimate secure job. She has a great life ahead of her. And you just don't know how proud I am to have such a wonderful daughter. I've sponsered her today for a fun run - the race for life - as she's raising funds for cancer research. The link is http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/catandjen
. Please donate some pennies if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home