Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

 Its the last day of 2006 and I'll be seeing the new year in with family and friends. Looking forward to a better new year and, for the first time in a long time, I'm making plenty of reoslutions. There are too many, and some too personal to discuss here. But the one resolution I can show here is - "Finish what you have started and complete what you begin". This blog may change a little in 2007. I realise that a lot of people are having a life that is not as easy or as happy as mine. People are having to dance with wolves, depression, drugs, debt - and thats just a few of the "D's".
If I can help in any way however small I will do.

To anyone reading this - on New Years Eve or whenever-  I'm here and I'll help if I can. 

Have a peaceful or wild New Year as it suits you but stay healthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

I had a top time up there. Lets make this new year the best. Thanks for a great time.

Dave

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home