Name:
Location: St Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm happy. I'm amused by life. I know who I am and why I'm here. I have a masters degree and very little money.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

So Xmas is over.

Xmas is over and wonderfull it was. The grandchildren had a great time and so did we all. I'm 
looking forward to the New Year celebrations at my daughters house.
Xmas  2006 was nearly a total disaster. My eldest son took an overdose of his depression medication and was rushed to A&E the Friday evening before Xmas.  I was there with my other daughter till 02:00. My boy has some problems to to address in the New Year and his drinking is one of them. He has got to get the better of his problems before they get the better of him. Not the best start to the New Year but I'm sure he will sort himself out and we'll all be right there with him and for him as he goes along. Thats two Xmases in a row where he and my daughter have suffered a trauma. They have another child due to be born in January. My heart is with them both and anything I can do to help.  As New Year approaches I am mindfull that we will have to pull together as a family if we are to survive in tact into the future. Everyone in the family needs the love and support of us all and as long as I'm alive I'll try to ensure that happens.

Happy New Year? Possibly. Happier New Year? Definitely.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home